Sunday, March 21, 2010

Getting it Started.....

We are about to embark on another journey....I am going back to school to become a RN. This is going to be a long and difficult journey for us. I am going to go to school during the day and study at night. My wonderful husband is going to work on the weekends so that I dont have to work while I am going to school. I LOVE THIS MAN! He told me that if I go back to school I cant just go back I have to go back and be the best. He encourages and challenges me at the same time. He knows what it takes for me to push myself and challenging me is one way to do it. This is just a starter blog. There will be more to come...

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it awesome to have a husband that not only loves you, but also knows how to encourage and stand by you in any and all decisions that you make?! Sounds like you have a great guy, Stacy! Good luck starting nursing school. You have a rough road ahead of you, but I know that you can do it!

    ReplyDelete