Tuesday, May 18, 2010

First Couple of Days in School....

I am as many of you know enrolled in Nursing School full time. I also let you know that I have four kids to manage as well on my own while my husband works his second job so that I don't have to work. I have no idea how hard this is going to be but as of today I have a good idea. I got 16 books for the first three months and all I can say is WOW!!! We were informed that we will be getting more books as time goes on. I know that this will be hard and very time consuming. A lot of the ideas I had about nursing were not well informed but close. I now know why you charge a great deal for this education its not because you get an education but you are also paying for the experience that goes along with the education. I can say that finally I understand why nurses get paid the salary they do. It takes a lot to get that license and I am looking forward to the process and the experience that goes with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment