Friday, December 10, 2010

5 Question Friday 21/10/2010

1. Do you open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? We do a little of both.

2. What is your favorite Christmas cookie or candy? I would have to say Peppermint Bark. That is my all time favorite candy.

3. What is the worst Christmas gift you have ever recieved?
I dont think that it was necessarily a bad gift.....I just hate it when you put all this effort into someone's gift and they buy you the first thing that they could grab off the gas station shelf. I don't want to sound like I don't appreciate things because believe me I do. It just stinks when you think so much of someone and work really hard to get them something fantastic and they are just like they did it so you wouldnt cry or they forgot.

4. What is the Christmas song you love? The "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas" Silly I know but I love this song.

5. How many Christmas trees do you put up? One

1 comment:

  1. We open one present on Christmas Eve night... our Christmas pj's. The rest we open Christmas day. I love that peppermint bark candy. My wonderful husband got me a hideous shirt one year. We still laugh about it. I love the song Christmas Carol by Skip Ewing. I only put up one tree.

    http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/

    ReplyDelete