Friday, November 26, 2010

5 Question Friday 11/26/2010

1. What is your favorite part of a Thanksgiving meal? My favorite part of the meal is the brocoli cheese casserole.

2. Are you a host or a guest for Thanksgiving this year? I was a guest. I love having that role.

3. When you think of one Thanksgiving tradition, what comes to mind? Doing the dishes after eating dinner at my grandma's. Ever since we were old enough to reach the sink and load the dishwasher it was our job. For some reason it doesn't bother me to do it there but I hate doing dishes at home.

4. You have two pieces in front of you and you had to eat one, which one would you choose...Pumpkin or Pecan pie? I would definitely chose Pecan.

5. Are you a Black Friday shopper?
I most certainly am now that I have kids. I have 4 and to get them decent gifts, I have to be. This year was my favorite. Not because of the people pushing me over or tearing my jeans, it was the people that I went with.

2 comments: