Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankful Thursday....yet again a day late.

I am thankful for my children. I am very luck to have them. There are so many people that can't have children and I think that sometimes we may take that ability for granted. Even though I may get frustrated with them some times, all in all they are actually pretty well behaved. Just when I thought that they were getting at their worse in my eyes a stranger comes up to me and tells me that I have some well behaved children. I have learned so much from them and am sure will continue to do so. They are a perfect example of unconditional love. No matter how many times they get in trouble or how many times other people make them promises and forget, they love and forgive them without a question asked. I could learn from them. My kids are my world. Look around my house and you can tell. My house is what you would call a kid friendly home. I am not worried about anything getting broken, there is a toybox in my living room, the kids have a whole section of the cabinet that is just theirs i.e. it has art stuff in it and they are definitely not going without. I am very thankful for my kiddos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment