Friday, November 19, 2010

5 question Friday

1. What Christmas song do you loathe? Grandma got ran over by a reindeer. I don't really loathe this song but out of all the songs this is my least favorite. I love Christmas song. One of my favorites is "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas" I know I am a big kid.

2. Do you and your significant other snuggle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed? We start out cuddling but since we both toss and turn so much we end up on the opposite sides of the bed fighting over the blankets and pillows. I have to have 4 pillows to sleep with.

3. Have you ever had surgery? Only if you count my E-sure procedure. Not any major surgeries where they are removing organs.

4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done? When I run out of money, if the money didnt run out I would probably continue to spoil the ones I love. I love to give presents.

5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick one), what would your ultimate luxury be?
I would love a maid/chef. It would be nice to never have to cook or clean anymore.

2 comments: