1. What is the most physically painful thing that you have ever gone through???
It would have to be either the birth of my second son Nathaniel. The epidural didnt work right and the labor was a bit more intense with him. I didnt remember Taylors labor being that painful and my last child Landons labor wasnt as bad. Or when I had 2nd degree burns on my arm when I was 18. I had spilled a pot of boiling water on my arm at work. I have to admit I cried like a baby when that happened.
2. How much sleep do you get a night?
This is a tricky question....I go to be between 8-1130 depends if I have an exam to study for or have my early long clinical to do. If I have either of those I may lay in bed but wont sleep. I will lay there and stress over either knowing what is on the test or stress about not being on time for the clinicals. If you are late you dont get to stay.
3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus and how did you find out that he didn't exist?
I believed til I was about 9 years old. I found boxes to gifts that santa had left for us in my parents room. My sister got a bike that was neon green. It was my old bike painted and I saw the paint on the floor of my at the time step-dads garage.
4. What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
It was the Twilight movie Eclipse in June. It was a birthday present from my hubby :)
5. What do I wear to bed? Nothing......just kidding. I live in a house with 4 small kids that is not very appropriate. You never know when you are going to have to get up in a hurry and how could you possibly be in a hurry when you have to worry about putting clothes on. I wear Robbies boxers and one of his big t shirts usually. Sexy, I know tee hee :)