Friday, October 8, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. What do you listen to while driving? I mostly listen to KXOJ 100.9. Its christian music. Once in a while i get in the mood for 80's and listen to 96.5. I even listen to classical when stressed. Weird combo, huh?

2. What does your dream house look like inside and out? My dream house would be in the country with enough rooms for all my kids and my and my husband to have a loft bedroom with a private balcony that has enough room for a couple of chairs to sit outside. I would also have an enormous porch with a porch swing. I would have a huge bathroom with a shower and a huge garden tub and one of those sinks that looks like a bowl sitting on a table. I would also have a huge living room with enough room for us to enjoy family activities together.

3. What is your least favorite thing about fall? That it has to end Fall and Spring are the perfect weather. I love the colors for both seasons.

4. Would you ever own a mini van? If you would have asked me a couple of years ago I would have said no but now YES!!!!!

5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them? No

No comments:

Post a Comment