Thursday, October 21, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. Who is the better cook you or your spouse? I cook better inside. He cooks better outside. If he was cooking I wouldn't complain, saves me from doing it.

2. How often do you talk to your mom? Hardly ever! Those of you that know me know why.

3. Are you adventurous in the kitchen or do you follow recipes? I have a couple of picky eaters so I tend to stick with the recipe.

4. Is your second toe bigger than your big toe? Yes

5. Do you dress up for Halloween? Occasionally but I am not going to this year.

4 comments:

  1. Robbie is pretty good on the grill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short and sweet! Stopping by from 5QF. Have a wonderfully blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband used to be a very picky eater. I got so tired of wanting to cook something and he'd curl his nose up...now I don't ask I just cook lol...I do keep a few things out of our menu I know he really hates. :) example was oh he HATED meatloaf...I made meatloaf and now he loves it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some gorgeous kids! :)

    I am following from the Friday blog hop! Would love for you to stop by and say hello some time :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    Kristin
    Born 2 Be Mom

    ReplyDelete