Sunday, October 17, 2010

T minus 10 by 30

1. What was your biggest obstacle this week? Self discipline....I didn't do so hot this week. I do know where my weakness is this week. I plan to work on it. I have so much on my plate that it is getting hard to balance everything. I am not giving up because I have lost weight before and know that I can do it. I just have to apply myself more.

2. What has been my biggest help? I had an inspirational moment this week that sparked a new interest in my plans. I went to a Nursing graduation. We have to wear all white when we grad. I don't want to be up there in my current weight in all white scrubs. I will look like the Michelin tire man or stay puff marshmallow man. So now I am going to be more disciplined.

2 comments:

  1. You're a mother of four and going nursing school...all I can say is WOW! I'm sure it is hard to balance everything, but thankfully we can turn to God and he can help us. I know in my own life I struggle to have balance and sometimes I just have to remember to stop and ask God to take control. Good luck girl and hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete