Monday, April 19, 2010

Time with my boys....


The last two months have flown by. The company that I worked for for two years was going to shut down so I decided that it was time to make a change since I wasn't happy. I decided to go back to school to be an RN which is something I have wanted to do for a long time. I was disappointed at first that I had to wait so long for it to start. What I didn't realize is that it was a blessing in disguise. I have some quality time to spend with my boys while they were so young. I am so glad that it worked out that way. I got to enjoy a lot of my sons first which when I was in school the first time I missed a lot of Nathaniel's first. My goal was to spend as much time with Landon his first year which I got to do. I did work after he was two months old til about two months ago. I have got to enjoy so many things that I didn't get to do when I was working so much. I have gotten to take my boys to the park and not have to worry about time limits because we had to be somewhere. I got to watch Scooby Do with Nathan in the mornings and I enjoyed every minute of it. I love ALL MY KIDS. The boys are special to me because they are our kids together. We have two beautiful daughters from previous relationships and we love them with all our hearts. All of these beautiful children make us a happy family which is something that I have always wanted. I know now that you should take advantage of every moment that you have with your children because they grow up fast. I am glad that I got to bond with the boys because we all know that when they get older they will not be my boys any longer. They will be daddy's buddies. I will be sad but glad when that day comes because I will miss the snuggles and love I used to get but glad that they are on their journey to being men and have one of the best role models to teach them.


No comments:

Post a Comment